Monday, December 13, 2010

Lemons and lemonade

Life is a such an interesting thing. One day you are happy having your Big Business Launch with a lot of nice people to attend and join your business, and the next day you find yourself in the middle of a road crushing to some grayish Honda Odyssey indistinguishable from the road in the sun’s morning glow. The pieces of your beloved car are everywhere, glittering under sunrise rays. It is actually a quite enjoyable sight!
I checked myself: everything is okay. I opened the door and looked at the Odyssey’s driver: I was so happy that the driver was alive and well!
“I am so sorry it did happen!” I said, “But I am so happy you are okay!”
“I am okay,” after pause confirmed the driver, a good looking woman in her late thirties or early forties. I looked at her for the second time. She didn’t look that good. She definitely needed some moisturizer. And some AntiAge. And some Reverse. And she was under the shock, obviously.
”Before we call the insurance company,” – I said, smiling to her, “tell me if you are happy with your skin care products. Because if you don’t, I have very good news for you!”
The shock expression instantly disappeared from her face, changing to an authentic interest. The day certainly promised to be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment