Friday, November 26, 2010

Karl Marx and adult acne

One of the reasons I started karate about eight years ago was the fact that 60 year+ ladies who were in the class had bodies of and moved like teenagers. I thought, I wanted to be like them in my sixties!
Now, many years later, being a Black Belt, I am confident I am in a good company. I am in a good shape, and even if I may not be able to kick your butt because I was told never do it (any kicks below the belt give you a penalty!), I certainly can kick your stomach or chin, and protect myself in case I need it, and my body is in much better shape than it was 10 years ago.
Not so good news about my face. Actually, this is a problem all physically active women have found at some point of their life. They still have great bodies, they are active, and feel like being in their twenties... Until they look in a mirror.
Sorry, all my fit girls out there, that's life. We suddenly have wrinkles, brown spots, uneven and dull skin, redness or lack of radiance, and - the worst one, if you ask me - adult acne. I barely can live with everything else, but adult acne definitely is too much. As Karl Marx once noticed, apparently quoting Hegel(you see, I got my education in Moscow, the Capital of the Soviet Russia; still remember all those quotes!):

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.

That is so true about adult acne! It is a tragedy when you are a teenager, but when you are adult, it's such a farce to have it... Well, I am glad to find out there is a cure against it: R + F Unblemish. It is an improved version of Proactiv, so if you need a clear skin, give it a try!
Stay tuned! I have some more thought about Network Marketing and Martial Arts that you may find helpful...



No comments:

Post a Comment