Saturday, November 27, 2010

What your avatar can teach you



One especially depressing evening about a year ago, just before my birthday, three months after moving out of my lovely house to a one bedroom apartment after discovering that my husband of 28 years didn’t love me anymore, I created my avatar. Just to keep myself busy. I found an interesting website and created that smiling happy girl with long hair (if you have known me for a few years, you are aware of me always wearing short haircuts – my ex-husband didn’t like long hair and cut my hair – by himself! – every month for all these 28 years!). “You will be this happy girl sooner than you think,” I told to myself, saved the picture on my computer and forgot about it.
Today, cleaning up folders on my computer, I found this avatar. Wait a minute… I opened another folder to compare it with the picture from my son’s wedding, taken on September 25th. To make a better match, I flipped my avatar – and VoilĂ ! I couldn’t believe my eyes. Well, it just happened again: I know I need to trust my intuition; many times I proved it, and it just happened again. I AM that girl: happy, free, confident, with my new wonderful house I just bought. Well, currently my intuition tells me that my new exciting R+F business is a right thing to do. I see myself in a near future with friends – old and new, having fun while growing the business. A lot of positive energy, a lot of success stories. – Let’s go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment