Friday, November 26, 2010

Scam or not scam? It is the question

It's nice having a teenager at home. I am talking about my 14 year old son with whom I communicate mostly via Facebook, even if he spends most of his time upstairs, in his room.
The moment I hit a "send" button on my computer, he mysteriously appears at the top of my staircases, as a Hamlet's father's ghost.
"Mom, - he started with his usual - accusing me in a complete technological ignorance - tone, - have your ever thought about a difference about Advertisement and Spam?"
"Yes, I do!" - answered I with the newly bride's confidence.
"Then you need to be aware that your posts - about your new business - are a total scam!"
"Why?"
"Because nobody will post three posts in one day about the business if it is not a scam!"
"Well, I don't post it three times! Just once! Or twice..."
"You better watch what you are doing, - advised my uncompromising son before shutting his bedroom door.
Well, he must be right... But you know what?
My posts are not about the R + F products, even if the products are great (and they ARE great!)
My posts are not about me, but with beautiful skin (even if is happening right now - LOL!)
It's about a teambuilding. My perfect team of highly capable people has been started to form out, and I am very excited about it! If you feel like you want to join my team, hit that green button now!

No comments:

Post a Comment